This makes me SO excited to race on the track this season!

It also makes me realize how much work I have to do to improve my power and speed :).  My marathon legs just won't cut it.

Can I also just say that I just love track & watching all-out efforts like this?  Inspiring, to say the least!

Nichole Porath

Nichole is a blogger, elite level runner, and coach. She ran professionally for Brooks for two years after qualifying for the 2012 US Olympic Marathon Trials. During that time she founded TNC endurance, where she coaches and motivationally speaks to organizations large and small. This blog details her rise to national-level racing, and continues to follow her as she gets back into racing after starting a family. Read on, friends!

1 comment:

  1. Great information! Running is a best way to get power and health. I will go daily for long running. It’ truly can help me to get more strength and speed.