Anyone live in the Los Angeles area?

I just saw this today - and will need to register by this evening in order to get the pre-registration discount. I think it looks just awesome (Thanks, Nik and Nate for sending me the link!), so it might be something just crazy enough to try to chase to make happen.

Anyway, I'm curious if any readers out there either live in/around the Costa Mesa (Los Angeles/Santa Ana/Huntington Beach) area that might be interested in a roommate for a couple of days.  I may also reach out to the track/CC teams at Orange Coast community college (or others around that area that would fun to shadow for a few days - ideas?).

Thought I'd throw this out there, in the off-chance I could make this work!

Nichole Porath

Nichole is a blogger, elite level runner, and coach. She ran professionally for Brooks for two years after qualifying for the 2012 US Olympic Marathon Trials. During that time she founded TNC endurance, where she coaches and motivationally speaks to organizations large and small. This blog details her rise to national-level racing, and continues to follow her as she gets back into racing after starting a family. Read on, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment